**eastward movement is included

20080708

file under 'empty'

i thought this video deserved an audience.
i like ratatat, and i know this album is clearly a time piece to the extent that it's textbook ratatat, but enhanced by nintendo soundbytes. {see crystal castles, copy, and so forth.} i suppose that's pretty cool. the interesting thing about this band is that it really never makes me 'feel' anything. i am reluctant to go so far as to suggest it is 'empty,' but the expression is almost expressionless. as bizarre at this sounds, it almost makes me like it more.


No comments:

About _

My photo
New York, New York, United States
I take myself too seriously most of the time and I am trying to do that less. I remind some people of Woody Allen. I occationally indulge in the weekend camping trip. I adamantly support the Kansas City Royals baseball club. My identity is wrapped up in a few simple things, most of which are continuously displayed on this here blog.

Archive _